Production turning machine for highly productive bar machining
The C200 – a turning machine for complex workpieces
- Fast production of bar turned parts
- Generous work area for complete machining of workpieces
- The INDEX SingleSlide guide system ensures a significantly faster dynamic response.
- High acceleration (1g) and high rapid traverses (60 m/min)
- 2 powerful motor spindles of identical design
- Already included: the operating system iXpanel - i4.0 ready with 18.5” touch screen and INDEX C200 sl based on Siemens S840D sl
C200 in focus
With the INDEX C100 and C200 production turning machines, new opportunities open up for high-speed production of parts turned from bar stock. Despite their compact exterior dimensions, the INDEX C100 and C200 as 2 or 3-turret-machines offer a spacious working area for the complete machining of workpieces. The guideway system INDEX SingleSlide guarantees substantially high dynamics with optimum vibration damping.
This has a very positive effect on workpiece quality and tool life, with simultaneously reduced cycle times.